Experienced occupational therapists provide personalised assessments, interventions and training.
Timely, evidence-based assessments and interventions support an individual and a workplace in recovery and return to work.
nb&a group prides itself on its professionalism and timeliness in completing these services:
- Task Analysis: Assess pre-injury and/or alternate duties and the capacity of an individual to complete each task.
- Mental Health Job Analysis: Assess the social or environmental factors that may influence an individual with mental health concerns to return to work.
- Graduated RTW Plans/Schedules: Guide the process of return to work with a focus on individualised, goal-orientated pathways.
- Activities of Daily Living: In-home assessment of functioning in personal care and general activities, with recommended actions to promote independence.
- Home Modifications: In-home assessment and recommended modifications for enhanced safety and independence.
- Worksite/Ergonomic Assessment: Assess workplace, work area and tasks in both office settings and industrial environments. Includes personalised modifications and/or education in correct work practices as required.
- Tailored Training: Custom training for manual tasks performed in your workplace, or the general principles of ergonomics, for a healthier, happier workplace. This is delivered one-on-one or in a group setting.
Contact us today to discuss your specific objectives and requirements.