Delivering insights into work
demands from a mental health
and cognitive perspective.
Just like assessing the physical demand of a role, a Mental Health Task/Job Analysis assesses the cognitive or mental health demands of a role for an individual. The benefit is an understanding of suitable work options and a clear path forward.
Ideally conducted in the workplace, our occupational therapist in mental health will work together with the individual to:
- consider the diagnosis, treatment and impact on function using a semi-structured interview
- apply mental health assessment tools to assess work demands and impact
- communicate with the treating medical team (where authorised by the individual).
A comprehensive report outlines:
- the requirements of the role and the individual’s current capacity and abilities
- recommendations on possible treatment options.
Contact us today to discuss your specific objectives and requirements.